Pianoteq is a high-class virtual piano software offering superb dynamics, natural resonances and unique physical parameters. The powerful innovative features of Pianoteq, based on physical modelling and real time sound generation, make it the natural choice for demanding musicians including composers, producers and keyboardists. Pianoteq features also other instruments such as harpsichords, electric pianos, vibraphones, historical instruments, etc.
Pianoteq is available in three versions:
- PIANOTEQ PLAY version is for musicians who want to plug it in and play without tweaking the physical model. It includes standard features such as velocity curve, EQ, dynamics, action settings, tremolo, wah-wah, etc.
- PIANOTEQ Standard version offers in addition powerful tools to tweak and adapt the physical model as well as the microphones position.
- PIANOTEQ PRO version goes even further with its Note Edit adapted for those who require complete freedom over sound shaping and creation.
Features in short
- Pianoteq is a physical modelled virtual instrument
- Includes 3 grand pianos K1, C3, M3
- Free add-on collection of beautiful historical instruments
- Optional add-on instruments: electric pianos, vibraphones, clavinet, celesta, glockenspiel,...
- Unique adjustable physical parameters: unison, hammer hardness, soundboard,... *
- Progressive variation of the timbre (uses all the 127 MIDI velocities)
- Control of the dynamics in timbre and volume
- Realistic sympathetic resonances, including duplex scale
- Microtuning, supports Scala format
- Adjustable mechanical noises (sampled or modelled)
- Built-in graphic equalizer
- Built-in graphic curve for key velocity, note-off and pedal
- Four pedals: sustain, sostenuto, harmonic, una corda
- Progressive sustain pedal, allowing partial-pedal effects
- Effects: tremolo, wah-wah, reverberation, limiter
- Variable lid position
- Five adjustable microphones *
- Multi channel - up to 5 channels *
- No quantization noise (32-bit internal computation)
- Installs and loads in seconds
- Extremely small file size (approximately 20 MB)
- Excellent for use on modern laptops
- Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.4 or later, Linux x86
(* in Standard and PRO versions)